The Sharks want you to sell the boxes. Why don't you?
3 simple reasons.
- Kids have more fun building their own toy
- Boxes are everywhere. Recycle!
- Do you know how much it costs us to ship a box?!!!
We wanted to take the activity of making vehicles out of boxes and make it that much more fun.
Did you know that the cardboard box is in the National Toy Hall of Fame?
What size box do I need?
For kids age 3-5 a 16x16 inch box works great.
Ages 6 and up do better with a 18x18 inch box. Rectangular or square, it doesn't matter.
How do I make the vehicles?
All of our sticker packs include a DIY tutorial. The cuts are simple and a bit of packing/duct tape or hot glue is all you need.
How do I get a colored box?
For our marketing photos and Shark Tank we just painted some boxes with acrylic craft paint and a foam brush. However, you'll find that your child doesn't care how perfect the box is. They just want a box they can climb in and make their own. By not painting it they kids can draw their own elements on it.
Where can I find a cardboard box?
What is recommended age group for Paper Box Pilots?
If you look around you'll see them everywhere.
Some of our favorites.
- Boxed.com - Warehouse Goods, Warehouse prices delivered in a box to your doorstep!
- Amazon - order something nice for yourself and your kids gets a magical box delivered to your doorstep.
- U-Haul/moving companies - They sell some great boxes and can be found almost anywhere.
- Walmart - Surprise, surprise. This is the lowest price boxes we've found. You'll find them in the office supplies section.
- Home Depot - even the hardware stores get in on the moving box action.
- Staples/UPS store/Office Depot - they all sell boxes as shipping supplies
We recommend the product for ages 3-9. But don't forget that Dad also likes to be included in the fun.